The in-person NVIDIA GTC experience is back and I’m excited to invite you to join us in San Jose, CA, from March 18–21, for what will be an incredible week of announcements, technical sessions, training opportunities, and networking. It all kicks off with our CEO, Jensen Huang, delivering a keynote address live from the stage at SAP Center. This promises to be like no other keynote you’ve seen.
GTC is a unique opportunity to attend talks from visionaries and experts in their fields, get hands-on training to enhance your AI skills, and browse posters from the brightest minds in research. You’ll also learn how generative AI is transforming every industry throughout the expo hall.
You can find over 900 sessions in the catalog. To help you plan for your week at GTC, here are some you might be interested in:
- Hands-on Training: Rapid Application Development Using Large Language Models (LLMs)
- Retrieval Augmented Generation: Overview of Design Systems, Data, and Customization
- Hands‑on Training: Generative AI with Diffusion Models
- A Culture of Open and Reproducible Research, in the Era of Large AI Generative Models
- Insights from NVIDIA Research
- How To Write A CUDA Program: The Ninja Edition
There’s still time to take advantage of discounted pricing on GTC passes, but early-bird and alumni pricing ends February 7, 2024.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect, learn, and share with other developers and researchers, NVIDIA experts, and peers face-to-face. Register today, and I look forward to seeing you there.